Weston has been recognized for our ability to provide integrated solutions to address the supply, storage, distribution, quality, restoration, and protection of water resources. From creating tablet-based, regulatory-compliant stormwater planning programs to providing a comprehensive $145M polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) remediation and ecological restoration for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Weston water solutions yield savings and efficiencies.
With extensive expertise serving a broad range of agencies, including EPA, the U.S. Department of Interior, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration as well as state and local environmental and water management boards and utilities, Weston has addressed our clients’ most challenging water resource needs.
Our services include:
- Water Resource Modeling
- Storm Water, Flood and Watershed Management Studies
- Water/Wastewater Facility Design
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Compliance
- Aquatic Toxicology
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- Environmental Sampling
- Testing and Analyses, including sediment characterization; water quality; sediment transport modeling; and wetland enhancement, restoration, and creation