Our Defense Security Services reviews have rated us as ‘Commendable’ for our safeguards and protection of classified information.
Our Government Services include the design, renovation, and construction of various infrastructure improvements at high-security facilities for the U.S. Government. Specifically, our expertise includes:
- Design-Build of New Core Area Facilities and the Upgrade of Existing Facilities to meet mission-critical requirements
- Secure Self-Contained Data Networks and Phone Systems
- Sound Attenuation, Acoustic Barriers, and Silencers
- Physical Security of Vents, Ducts, and Pipes
- Electronic Emanation Countermeasure Systems
- Security, Access Control, and Integrated Perimeter Protection and Monitoring Systems
- Operations and Security Command Centers Design and Construction
- Secure, Mission-Critical Facility Renovations
- Vehicle Denial Barrier Systems
- Secure Gate Complexes and Systems
This work is routinely performed in mission-critical facilities with active and ongoing operations. Weston has the proven ability to perform these upgrades with a minimal impact to ongoing operational activities.