Fuels System Optimization
Weston has earned a reputation within the Department of Defense for outstanding design, engineering, and inspection services related to fuel systems – from planning and permitting to the maintenance, repair, and construction of fueling facilities. Our proven fuel system services can solve the toughest challenges faced by our clients in federal, state, and local government and in the commercial sector. From designing new systems to demolishing outdated ones, we have the personnel, experience, and contract vehicles to satisfy any fuels facility need.
Our Fuels Team is composed of highly experienced professionals with expertise across all areas of facility operations/maintenance, American Petroleum Institute/Steel Tank Institute/National Association of Corrosion Engineers (API/STI/NACE) inspections, engineering assessments, direct design, and construction. Our staff of field personnel, engineers, coordinators, and project/program managers work together to create tailored solutions for specific project needs.
Our Comprehensive Fueling Systems services include:
- Full-Service Inspections such as API 653, STI (SP 001), API 570, state environmental compliance, and Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Underground Storage Tank/Aboveground Storage Tank (UST/AST) Tank Cleaning Services
- Site and Fuel Facility Assessments by Professional Engineers and operator/maintainer personnel
- Facility Risk Assessment Surveys, including operations, equipment, and safety
- Fuels Facility Maintenance, Repair, Upgrade, and Construction performed in-house on select project scopes
- Full Construction-Management Support on fueling system and tank repair projects
- Design-Build services with in-house capabilities for aviation and ground fueling facilities
- Preparation of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals and Related Documents for all types of fueling systems